I finally found a website where I can watch all my favorite 90’s cartoons for free! I linked them all below, enjoy revisiting your childhood!
- Hey Arnold! (Slide #3)
- Johnny Bravo (Slide #2)
- Aaahh!!! Real Monsters (Slide #6)
- The Angry Beavers (Slide #4)
- Animaniacs (Slide #14)
- CatDog (Slide #1)
- Cow and Chicken (Slide #7)
- Doug (Slide #13)
- Ed, Edd, and Eddy (Slide #5)
- Inspector Gadget (Slide #23)
- The Powerpuff Girls (Slide #8)
- Pokemon (Slide #17)
- Pinky and The Brain (Slide #19)
- Recess (Slide #27)
- The Ren and Stimpy Show (Slide #43)
- Rocket Power (Slide #12)
- Rocko’s Modern Life (Slide #20)
- Rugrats (Slide #10)
- The Wild Thornberries (Slide #21)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (Slide #33)
- Dragon Tales (Slide #39)
- Dexter’s Labratory (Slide #34)
- All That (Slide #45)
- The Amanda Show (Slide #26)
- Are You Afraid of the Dark (Slide #18)
- Boy Meets World (Slide #46)
- Clarissa Explains It All (Slide #13)
- Courage the Cowardly Dog (Slide #14)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Slide #35)
- Timon & Pumbaa (Slide #9)
- Sister, Sister (Slide #16)
- Saved By The Bell (Slide #49)
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Slide #46)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Slide #15)
- The Magic School Bus (Slide #22)
- Legends of the Hidden Temple (Slide #37)
- KaBlam! (Slide #28)
- Goosebumps (Slide #32)
- Goof Troop (Slide #29)
omfg bless your soul
not leaving my room for 2 years bye guys
The Bastards, The Vultures, The Wolves
(not my picture, just my edit)
cash or credit, fuckboy
took some pictures when I went skiing and this my favorite one so Imade this with it
Don’t tell me not to weigh myself every day. You should weigh yourself every day, twice a day, and see how much that fucking number changes! See how much your body changes in a day, from morning to night, from Monday to Tuesday. Do it for a week, or a month, or however long it takes for you to realize that a number on a scale doesn’t mean anything.
It doesn’t mean that you can’t work to lose weight, size, inches, body fat, whatever. It means that your progress, your mentality, and your self worth shouldn’t be tied to a number.
Your body is in constant flux; that number is going to change all the time. It doesn’t mean that you’re not working hard, or that you’re not dedicated, or that you lack discipline. It means that you’re a fucking human being.
Weigh yourself every day. Record it. Do it for as long as it takes for you to realize that you can see progress and measure change in what your body can DO, and not just in pounds or inches.
Aw… I said smart things. I like me.
I NEEDED THIS TODAY. I have been so hard on myself lately, focusing on the .2 of a pound.
Water weight, bloat, poop, dehydration, muscle, THEY ALL CHANGE YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO GRAVITY BUT NEVER YOUR WORTH OR ACTUAL PROGRESS. Note taken.
everyone needs to sit and take the 2 minutes to read this.
”you have already seen that band so you don’t need to go to their concert again” no u don’t understand
before blaming others, think: whats the 1 constant in all your failed relationships? its that cursed egyptian amulet why do u even have that
people underestimate my ability to cut them out of my life when they fuck me over